Our client based in Poole are looking for a Buyer to join their expanding team. You will be responsible for the entire process from sourcing to purchasing vehicles. This will involve liaising with Auction Houses, Dealership Groups, OEMs and Leasing Companies to find the right vehicle that our client can buy at or below CAP / Glass's market rate.
Your role will involve:
- Purchasing used vehicles that meet client's requirements, taking into account price and condition
- Achieving the procurement targets set in the business plan whilst maintaining focus on purchasing the correct vehicles
- Maximising market opportunities as they arise
- Building an extensive network of suppliers
- Undertaking all of the paperwork requirements
To be considered, you must:
- Have good communication skills
- Have strong computer skills
- Hold a good understanding of vehicle mechanics
- Hold a UK Driving Licence (some travel may be required to collect vehicles)
If you have an understanding of vehicle mechanics and are looking for a new opportunity, this could be the ideal role for you. With realistic earning potential of £26,000, generous holiday entitlement, pension plan and childcare vouchers the list of benefits are endless!
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie today.