Saas Sales Midlands South East or London (Field based)
Saas sales Field based £40-45k basic 60-65k ote plus car
Field based Midlands, South East or London and surrounding areas
Our Clients platform provides construction Industry specific online collaboration, document and information management solutions scalable to any organisation, department or project. We have built a strong position in the UK market and are looking for a SaaS Sales Executive to join our team and help drive our future sales growth. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a New Business 'Hunter’ who is passionate about sales and would like to join a growing team in one of the hottest sectors in the UK economy.
The role will suit a 'New Business Hunter’ sales professional with experience of B2B software solution sales. We expect an extraordinary attention to detail and top-notch communication abilities as a given. We need a vibrant individual who can work with our prospects to design solutions to their requirements using the our platform. The role involves dealing at multiple levels with Technical Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Buyers, Project Managers and Directors
- New business selling to a cross section of route to markets. Primarily, Main and Sub contractors with some focus on Housing associations and local authorities
- Close new business by qualifying opportunities and securing demonstrations/meetings with key decision makers in enterprise companies
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs, own the proposal process, and close the sale
- Identify tender opportunities and coordinate tender submissions through to contract
- Achieve all individual sales targets set by the company
- Attend sales meetings, work closely with the marketing team, and keep current with all product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Work with our CRM to document sales activities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience in the B2B market with demonstrated success in solution sales domains such as enterprise software, consulting services, etc.
- A proven sales record and experience selling to the corporate market will be a big plus
- Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships at all levels of enterprise organisations; a true "hunter" mentality who strives for the close
- Experience with contract or renewal sales while exceeding sales quotas
- A working knowledge of Architectural, Design or Construction processes and workflows advantageous.
- Strong technical aptitude
This is growing division within the wider worldwide Group of companies with exciting prospects in the development of cloud-based software. We help businesses manage and share data with their partners, customers, and suppliers in a secure environment in the cloud via our collaborative platform.