Finance Business Partner
Due to sustained growth this organisation in Warrington are looking for an experienced and commercially minded Finance Business Partner to join a growing organisation.
Reporting directly to the Financial Director, in a Finance Business Partner capacity, your core duties will include:
- Work closely with the Business Development Team to appraise and report the expected financial implications of new acquisitions
- Working collaboratively with other members of the Finance team and working with staff across other functions, ensure that set up details for new acquisitions are delivered in a timely manner, covering reporting structure, billing and contractual details and endowments
- Provide technical modelling support to the wider team
- Appraise financials for new acquisitions and projects, facilitating approval by the Director of Finance
- Work closely with the Financial Accountant to ensure that obligations under the monthly reporting and annual budgeting timetable are met
- Work closely with the Operations Team to appraise, interpret and optimise available commercial opportunities
- Develop appropriate financial systems & reports to optimise commercial opportunities
- Work closely with Fundraising Team to ensure the financial applications are effectively developed and subsequently reported
- Business Partner with non-financial colleagues to impart best practice
- Previous experience working in a Finance Business Partner capacity - liaising with non-financial departments
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Experience of service charge desirable but not essential
- Understanding of group structures and inter-company accounting desirable but not essential.
- A team worker with string collaborative skills, both with colleagues in the Finance function and across multi-disciplinary teams
- Comfortable with a changing and fast paced deadline driven environment
- Able to make decisions based on appropriate analysis of the risks and opportunities involved, often involving unfamiliar or ground-breaking situations
- Able to assimilate complex financial & non-financial information, identify salient facts, draw measured conclusions and communicate the outcome in a concise manner
- Excellent IT skills & Excel spreadsheet skills
Working with a Financial Director with exposure to strategic decision-making, this is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation in a broad and challenging role that will change over time in a reactive environment.
Please click to apply.