Business Development Executive - Mobile & Digital Advertising - £27k + OTE - London
What does this company do?
Our client is a leading mobile video-advertising and monetization platform, who work with both Fortune 500 brands and more than half of the top-grossing publishers in the App Store.
The company's reach, targeting and optimization tools and services provide advertisers with a superior way to engage mobile audiences at scale. Whilst the company’s app developer tools and services provide publishing partners with ways to maximize monetization while gaining insight needed to optimize content and advertising offerings continuously.
How can this candidate expect to spend their day?
The Agency Sales Exec is responsible for being the day to day face of the client’s market leading video platform to a key portfolio of leading agency clients.
The Sales Exec will deliver against quarterly sales targets and be responsible for building, developing and closing a pipeline of new agency business working closely with both the Agency Sales Manager and Agency Group Head.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Effectively execute the agency sales strategy as set by VP Sales/Agency Partner
- Identify and close new and incremental revenue opportunities from your portfolio of key agency clients and prospective clients
- Effectively forecast quarterly sales pipeline against the agency portfolio
- Responsible for strategically developing all agency business within the group through working closely with all agency teams - planning/strategy, execution, investment and ATD
- Manage and guide sales exec reports to ensure commercial targets are met
- Work closely with Sales Planning and Account Management to ensure RFP’s and media plans are tailored to specific client requirements
- Identify strategic commercial opportunities within the agency group and work with sales planning to proactively pitch creative and data solutions
- Develop brand direct relationships and build on existing client direct revenues
- Work closely with supply and data teams, to identify new partnerships relevant to your agency clients
- Regularly arranging agency thought-leadership and marketing events, for example - breakfast briefings and lunch & learns
- Attending industry education and networking events
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
Skills and Experience
- You will be degree educated or have further education in a related subject
- You will have 1-2 year’s digital sales experience
- You will be passionate about working in mobile and digital
- You will have proven experience exceeding quarterly and annual sales - quotas within digital or mobile advertising companies
- You will already have a trusted list of agency contacts within agencies, Dentsu or Omnicom
- You will have sound knowledge of the mobile advertising market, specifically mobile video and RTB and 3rd party tracking/measurement tools - Moat/IAS
- You will demonstrate thorough attention to detail and be highly organised
Approach and Personality
- Confident, self-motivated, collaborator and relationship builder who approaches business with a partnership mentality and has excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player, high-energy, driven, revenue-focused work style
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Self-starter, positive attitude and happy to take on responsibility