Domestic Regional Sales Manager
My Client design and manufacture a complete range of lift solutions for domestic and public access applications. Their product range includes platform lifts, step lifts, home lifts, through floor lifts, passenger lifts and goods lifts. The company are a well established fully accredited business with an enviable reputation for excellence.
Due to continual growth they are recruiting for a Domestic Regional Sales Manager, you will be:-
- Covering North Wales, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Staffordshire and Shropshire
- achieve sales objectives as agreed with Commercial Director in UK local authority market
- To generate new ideas and solutions to LA access problems, connecting LA purchasing strategies with LA end user requirements.
- Customer Relationship Management - retaining existing Customers and capturing new Customers
- To generate and manage private domestic sales opportunities, including survey and
- Good understanding of Local Authority Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven & demonstrable track record in sales (both Local Authority & Private) and closing leads
- Technical understanding of their product range includes platform lifts, step lifts, home lifts, through floor lifts, passenger lifts and goods lifts.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ideally living in the North West Area
- Salary £31 - 35k dependent upon experience plus great commission opportunities
- Company vehicle, telephone and laptop
- A basic 39 hour week Monday-Friday
- 22 days holiday per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising after 5 years’ service days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- 2 years death-in-service benefit from day one of employment
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.