Accountant Bookkeper 6 month fixed term
A global leader within their field and has been named as an "Exceptional Workplace". Fantastic benefits package with annual salary of up to £45000.
A fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Accountant or Bookkeeper for an ambitious hardworking individual who is looking to work within a highly rewarding commercial environment. This role will initially be a 6 month fixed term position.
About The Role:
- General accounting responsibilities, including journal entries, intercompany transactions, account reconciliations, cash management, prepaid and accruals.
- Create and review journal entries for closing activities in accordance with GAAP.
- Manage fixed assets, inventory, and prepaid month-end transactions.
- Ensure inter-company accounting and reporting processes are recorded timely and that reconciliations with all ICO partners are performed monthly within guidelines.
- Assist European Finance Manager with quarterly reporting and ensure proper controls and reviews are in place
- Perform general account analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, prepaid, accruals and various expenses
- Identify trends and question activity to ensure best practice and correct methodologies are employed
- Assist and support internal and external audits
Essential Skills & Experience
- ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Experience in an accounting role
- Experience with working on large ERP platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, Oracle or SAP.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and organizational skills, with an ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required.
About The Benefits
- Working hours Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30
- Holidays 21 days plus bank holidays
- Salary £30000-£45000 dependant on experience
- Excellent company to work for with internal rewards schemes
- Company Pension
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.