Mechanical and Electrical Project Engineer
Our client is within the engineering sector, they offer a range of proactive and reactive electrical, technical and mechanical engineering services to their clients. Due to the growth of the business they are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to and have previous experience in designing, planning and arranging projects, seeing them through to the end until successfully complete.
The candidate will need a good understanding of both mechanical and electrical engineering projects. A team of engineers will be in place to help carry out the projects and the Project Manager will be expected to manage this team and dictate the plan in place.
Some of the services offered to clients:
- Installation services
- Maintenance services
- Inspection and testing
- Building complete control systems
- Starter, Motor and AGV control panels
- Site, Assemble and Modify projects
- Strip outs / Relocation
- Pipework / Structural steel work / Welding
The ideal candidate should have experience in:
- Carried out various project in both mechanical and electrical engineering
- Design, plan and arrange projects
- Problem solving
- Dictating workload
- Experience in the services offered above
- Contracts / Purchasing background
- Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
The role will be on a permanent basis. The package is a salary of £40-£50,000 dependant on experience.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer