Credit Risk Analytics Manager
Job Title: Credit Risk Analytics Manager
Salary: to £60,000 + car, bonus & benefits
Our client, a large retail bank is looking for a Risk Analytics Manager to lead and develop a team of modelling and analytical experts to build and deliver industry leading credit risk models and other analytical solutions to support decision making
- Pro-actively manage relationships with business stakeholders to build appropriate plans for agreed model developments.
- Provide technical leadership and coaching to senior analysts and analysts in the team, and work with Analytics & Oversight senior managers to support and develop wider initiatives across the Department.
- Be an innovator of new cutting edge practices and share innovations on all aspects of technical developments and analytics across Analytics & Oversight team.
- Lead and manage multiple workstreams, allocating work to balance task completion and team development, ensuring that all developments and analysis are of highest technical quality.
- Oversee the design, development, validation and implementation aspects of developments, using innovative approaches and exploring the use of new technical/statistical methods.
- A good degree in a numerate subject with knowledge of advanced statistical and analytical techniques.
- Extensive experience in the development and use of risk models and expert knowledge of modern risk management techniques within Retail Banking.
- Experienced and competent in the use of computer-based software and/or statistical packages (e.g., SAS, SPSS, R, Matlab, C, C++,, JAVA. EViews) for developing predictive model suites
- Experience of managing end to end projects and multiple stakeholder relationships effectively.