Based in our Hammersmith office, this is an excellent opportunity for someone to start their marketing career wth FEXCO. There will be study assistance available so that the right candidate can learn on the job and also gain a qualification at the same time.
This role will provide support to the Marketing Manager in the administration, planning, development and implementing of effective marketing activities across physical and digital channels.
• Provide support to the store network, ensuring timely response and action to requests
• Provide weekly reports to the Marketing Manager on activities and results, and contribute to business reports as needed
• Undertake research and analysis
• Build and maintain a database of store Marketing collateral
• Provide support to the Marketing Manager in agency /designer management
• Supporting the growth of the digital channels
• Provide support to the Business Development and Sales functions
• Provide support to the Agents function
• Support Regional teams
• Contribute to the development and production of internal communications and newsletters
• Contribute to the development and production of email campaigns to drive business
• Build documentation and guidelines to add value to local marketing activities
• Provide support to the Marketing Manager on regular and adhoc activities and as needed
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Interest in Marketing a must
• Further Education Qualification desirable
• Strong written and verbal communication skills essential
• Retail experience desirable
• Administration experience desirable
• Able to work autonomously and to deadline
• Motivated, driven and passionate
• Good relationship building skills
• Good organisation and time management skills
• Enjoys a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
• Ability to travel in the UK
To apply for this role please click Apply Now to send your CV. We also want you to demonstrate your creative streak, so please also attach a cover letter telling us why you’re interested in the role and where your favourite holiday destination is and why!
FEXCO is a multinational financial and business solutions company with operations in 29 countries worldwide. The UK Retail Foreign Exchange (RFX) Division operates two market leading travel money businesses, No1 Currency and Currency Exchange Corporation (CEC). Both brands are leading travel money specialists, with over 100 own stores combined and 250 Agent locations. With the UK being one of the largest Travel Money markets in the world, the RFX division is perfectly placed to continue its strong growth strategy supported by our committed and passionate teams across the UK.