Digital Account Director / Senior Account Manager: Leeds
Digital Account Director / Senior Account Manager: £35 - 45K, Leeds, West Yorkshire
We are working with a leading Digital agency in Leeds, in their search for a Digital Account Director / Senior Account Manager. Opportunities with this agency are highly sought after on account of their reputation as a great employer, so don't miss out! This role will work on several exciting clients including a major fashion brand and a large sports business.
This agency have grown consistently over many years due to their ability to adapt quickly to the ever-changing nature of the industry. Always looking to invest in new and emerging channels, and willing to back people when they spot opportunities or suggest new ideas its a truly entrepreneurial culture. As a result they represent a range of exciting brands and have enjoyed several major client wins this year.
They're now looking for a Digital Account Director / Senior Account Manager to join the team, taking responsibility for several key accounts. Its an exciting role taking responsibility for:
- Working closely with the client to develop effective online strategies that deliver a tangible return on investment.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders to understand their individual needs and identifying opportunities to enhance their Digital activities.
- Working alongside other teams within the agency to ensure that the Digital strategies work alongside the clients wider Marketing and Communications activities.
- Overseeing the delivery of campaigns and projects across Web, SEO, PPC, Email and Social.
- Management of a team of Digital Account Managers and Account Executives.
You will be managing two of the Digital teams largest clients so its a high profile role within the agency.
Applicants for the Digital Account Director / Senior Account Manager role will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience at a similar level within a Digital or Integrated Marketing agency.
- A strong understanding of all Digital channels and a keen interest in new and emerging technologies.
- A proven track record managing key accounts and growing revenue.
- An entrepreneurial attitude, able to spot opportunities within the market and the confidence to back your ideas.
For more information on this exciting Digital Account Director / Senior Account Manager role in Leeds, forward your CV ASAP!