Fee Earner - Residential Conveyancing
Vibrant, buzzy, sociable law firm is looking for a Fee Earner in Residential Conveyancing to join their other 5 fee earners. 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, you can bring your dog to work and they do bacon sarnies on a Friday!
This 50 strong, yet family-feel, friendly law firm is looking for a Fee Earner in Residential Conveyancing to undertake fee-earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department and ensure the successful development of the firm in line with the business plan. Unlike some other firms this one has a separate completion team.
- Conduct matters on behalf of clients
- Supervise fee-earning work undertaken by support colleagues
- Manage support services for which you will be responsible for, including the supervision of one dedicated secretary
- Participate in marketing activities whether on a firmwise, departmental or office basis
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
Required Skills and Experience:
- You must have at least 2 - 3 years residential conveyancing fee earning experience
- A social, friendly, team spirited person would be well suited to the office environment
- 30 - 40k pa + bonus
- 9am - 5pm with one hour for lunch
- 24 days annual leave PLUS Christmas shutdown PLUS bank holidays
- Friendly, vibrant office environment
- You can bring your dog to work!
- Free bacon sandwiches every Friday!
- Nearby free on-street parking or a rail station is within 1 mile's walk
If you do not hear from a consultant within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion, thank you.