Training & Support Consultant
Senior Training Consultant with a background of Property Software, Property Accounting, Understanding of debits and credits, TB, P&L and Balance Sheets, Prepayments and Accruals, Service Charge Accounting, as well as a good knowledge of Property VAT, is required for a permanent opportunity working for a reputable organisation within the Commercial Property industry based in London.
As the Senior Consultant you will be required to be responsible for:
- Responsible for achieving own performance management plan.
- Project management of medium and large implementations to ensure implementations are carried out successfully to the time frames agreed with the client.
- Providing training to new and existing clients.
- Providing training to colleagues
- To use the software administration tools and keep associated documentation as specified, to manage the implementation and training process.
- Providing 1st line support (telephone or remote) to customers.
- Providing 2nd line support for medium and high level problems including low level data fix issues(telephone or remote) to customers and responsible for the management of the software error procedure to ensure the problem is resolved to the satisfaction of the Customer (including keeping the Customer informed of progress) - i.e. investigation of the software error; determination of priority; provision of documentation to the development team; subsequent testing of program and/or data fixes provided by development team; release of fix to customer; confirmation from customer that fix was successful.
- To follow the company support procedures, use the software administration tools and keep associated documentation as specified, in order to provide effective and timely support to customers as agreed in customer SLA agreements.
As a representative of the organisation to their clients you will also have to have the following criteria:
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Willing and able to travel to client's offices
- Used to meeting deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible in approach to working tasks and clients
- Presentable and professional at all times
Successful candidates will be contacted immediately
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.