Graphic Design & Web Content Assistant
The SF Group are currently recruiting for a Graphic Design & Web Content Assistant on a permanent basis located south of the city centre.
You will be required to assisting the Graphics & Web Development team with the production of digital and printed assets for use on website and social media.
- Designing and managing digital material and other documentation
- To create and develop attention grabbing images, and where possible videos, for television & vertical plasma screens
- Responsible for owning your own work and taking early stage briefs from clients, developing them into visually stunning pieces
- To assist the web development team with creative assets
- To assist in the promotional campaigns with the preparation of artwork
- Share the workload with the current graphic designer
The ideal candidate:
- Will be highly creative with a passion for design
- Have willingness to adhere to customer briefs and guidelines while adding their own creative input
- Will have experienced in using Adobe Creative Suite software, including Illustrator and Photoshop
- Will have experienced with working on a Mac and PC
- Will be able to work to fixed deadlines
- Have excellent attentive to detail
- Have good communication skills
- Able to work independently whilst prioritising workload.
- Will be friendly, highly motivated and able to work well within a team
- Knowledge of video editing software such as Adobe Premier, After Effects & Final Cut
- Photography & Videography skills
- Knowledge of printing production and processes
- Experience working on national/global creative campaigns
Working Hours: Full time - 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
The successful candidate will be someone with experience looking for a career in design and to further their existing skills.
If you feel like you have the relevant experience for this particular role please apply online or send a updated copy of your CV over to .