Senior Manager - Asset Propositions (retail financial services)
Senior Manager - Asset Propositions
Leading provider of retail financial services is recruiting a Senior Manager - Asset Propositions accountable for the asset product proposition - for mortgages, cards, loans and current accounts, working with key strategic partners.
As Senior Manager - Asset Propositions the role will be responsible for developing the end-to-end customer experience and customer journey, working in tandem with marketing to bring products to life for current and potential customers and, crucially, being accountable for developing digital propositions.
As Senior Manager - Asset Propositions key accountabilities will include:
- Accountable for cross-channel sales volume and the income targets for asset product set.
- Accountable for providing, and then continually reviewing and revising, customer journeys with excellent customer service standard, in compliance with FCA regulations.
- Manage and coach a team of Proposition Managers that will be responsible for developing the end to end customer journey across our suite of lending products.
- Reporting into Head of Financial Products who will act as main point of contact with key partners, this role will support on day to day management of strategic relationships.
- Accountable for ensuring the asset proposition works in line with other key initiatives across the business, e.g. CRM model roll out. This role will act as key point of contact for all programmes.
- Responsible for delivering a smooth customer journey on digital channels, working with the marketing business partner.
As Senior Manager - Asset Propositions your skills and experience will include:
- Deep experience of creating commercially sound financial services propositions using insight with business evaluation, gained in a consumer financial services organisation with a highly differentiated proposition enhanced by in-store/branch experience and service.
- Expert understanding of FCA regulation and proven ability to consistently implement this into the proposition.
- Expert understanding of digital proposition.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen.
- Proven experience in directing large projects of bringing product to market.
- Excellent understanding of data and reporting to utilise in compiling business cases with clearly evidence recommendations for action.
- Ability to present evidenced business cases to senior level stakeholders, internal and external.
- Highly developed commercial skills in commercial negotiation and contract management.
On offer is a generous negotiable package.