MATHEMATICS TEACHER - IMMEDIATE START - QTS REQUIRED - NORTH LONDON
- £140-£175 per day
- Full time role
Teaching Personnel has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Teacher of Maths at a large secondary academy in Walthamstow for immediate start and running for the rest of the academic year. The position is permanent and would be an excellent opportunity for either an NQT or experienced teacher. The school also has superb transport links with the easily accessible Walthamstow Central Station only a 10 minute walk away.
- a good school’ - OFSTED, June 2016
- 'one of the top 100 non-selective state funded schools in the country’ (DfE 2015)
- 'in the top 10% nationally for progress from KS2-4 (SSAT 2015)
- a winner in the KS4 category of the pupil premium awards 2015
- a specialist partner of UCL - Institute of Education
- a partner in the Seven Kings & Whitefields Teaching School Alliances
- holder of the Investors in People - Silver Standard award
- holder of the Gold Quality Mark for Professional Development
The successful applicant will benefit from the incredible support of a talented department and supporting staff. You will be provided with a competitive package that includes excellent CPD.
The School is a diverse school with students from varying backgrounds. The academy has an overtly positive attitude and believes students can both enjoy be successful when participating in academic and extra curricular activities. All students are eager to learn, broadening their understanding in the process. Further the academy is part of a trust with superb practitioners; all seeking to ensure every student receives top quality teaching and obtain the academic experience they deserve. The trust is committed to supporting each individual student to allow them to develop naturally into a confident, successful young person, who is instilled with the traditional values of correct behaviour and respect.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Mathematics Teacher to teach at a superb secondary school in Walthamstow.