Quantity Surveyor (Refrigeration)
Salary: Up to £50,000
Benefits: Company car or Car Allowance, Private Healthcare & Pension
Our Client is one of the UK's leaders in providing innovative construction and engineering solutions for clients within a variety of sectors including Retail, Health, Education and Commercial.
They are currently recruiting a Refrigeration Quantity Surveyor to be based in our Dartford office. The role presents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Quantity Surveyor giving the successful candidate the opportunity to join this well-established business.
Main Responsibilities will include:
* Complete valuations and agree applications for payment in compliance with commercial procedures.
* Issue invoices, prepare project cash flow forecasts and manage payments as set out in the contract documentation.
* Prepare and agree priced schedules of work utilising agreed schedules.
* Notify, price and agree variations within required timescales.
* Prepare and submit final accounts within agreed timescales.
* Manage the commercial aspects of subcontracts in compliance with commercial procedures.
* Support the Operations team to maintain project expenditure within budget and in compliance with administrative procedures.
* Maximise efficiency of labour by controlling work activity.
To be considered, you should be fully conversant in dealing with contracts from Tender stage through to Final Account and be able to demonstrate strong organisational and negotiating skills coupled with the ability to achieve deadlines.
The successful candidate will hold a minimum of 2 years experience of operating as a Quantity Surveyor within the Mechanical &/or Electrical field and ideally hold a recognised Quantity Surveying Degree. Knowledge of commercial or retail refrigeration installations would be a distinct advantage but not a requirement for the role as specific and focussed training will be provided.
In return, our Client can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package coupled with fantastic career development opportunities.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.