Igloo 360 is currently recruiting for a Vehicle Prepper to work for our client; a leading used car supermarket group, based in Leighton Buzzard
The company are absolutely committed to making sure their colleagues have a great place to work, are excited and engaged in what they are doing and are rewarded for their achievements.
This is a permanent job
You will be responsible for undertaking all aspects of Vehicle preparation in a safe and cost effective manner.
You will also ensure you complete the following:
- Ability to conduct repair work including masking/bagging to panel preparation
- Conduct minor filler work and panel tasks.
- Effectively communicate with fellow Colleagues
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Regularly cleaning and maintaining equipment
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- Ability to maintain a safe and productive work environment
- Ensure the quality of work is maintained to a consistent high quality
To be considered for this role you will ideally have the following skills and attributes-
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Suitable and relevant qualifications or experience for the role
- Full UK/EU Driving Licence
- Ability to communicate with a diverse work group
Shifts are fixed nights working 6pm - 6am working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern over 7 days.
Salary and Benefits
Salary for this role is a basic of £23,000, with OTE £35,000.
The fantastic benefits package also includes;
- Holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Opportunities for personal and career development
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers and cycle to work
- Discounts for high street stores
- Discounts on Vehicles and Servicing
- Free parking on site
If you are interested in this position please apply below or call the Igloo 360 team for more information.