Business Support Manager
Based in Sheffield, our FTSE 100 client is looking to recruit a Business Support Manager to undertake a range of project work to assist the business to meet its strategic objectives.
FTSE 100 organisation, this role is based in Sheffield.
The Business Support Manager will be expected to carry out a range of tasks in order to support the business to meet its objectives. Working across the organisation, the Business Support Manager will undertake a range of project work to develop and implement systems that will transform the way business is done. The Business Support Manager will produce, analyse and recommend improvement initiatives to help the organisation to monitor performance.
To be successful in your application, you must have the following skills, qualifications and experience:-
- Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent;
- Experience of working with local authority;
- Proven project management experience;
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience;
- Ability to manage change and system improvements within a multi-site environment;
- Experience of finance e.g. P&L and balance sheet.
up to £45k dependent on experience + car allowance + benefits.