PQ Management Accountant
We are currently recruiting for a business based in Preston who is looking to recruit a PQ Management Accountant to join their team and work alongside the Finance Director. This is an all encompassing role in which you will be encouraged to develop your experience and supported in all aspects of reporting.
The role initially involves:
- Management and control of the company bank accounts and reconciliations.
- Responsible for the completion of the nominal ledger and as well as all the accruals/prepayments.
- Completion of the staff expenses, processing the contractor payments/payroll and supplier payments.
- Exposure to MI reports working Finance Director in order to establish better understanding of the business
- Preparation of all aspects of the trail balance ready for the management accounts completion.
In return for your commitment to the position you would benefit from a good basic salary, possible study package, 23 days holiday entitlement, company pension, healthcare package, and free on-site parking.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered will be considered automatically.