Finance Manager (Senior Business Partner)
Anthony Cole Associates are proud to be asked to once again partner with a globally recognised business brand, which continues to go from strength to strength. Due to an internal promotion, they are looking to hire a talented, ambitious and highly commercial Finance Manager to act as a senior Business Partner to the Risk Technology area.
Our client is looking to hire a highly motivated and energetic individual interested in pursuing a career in Finance. The position will form part of a team who are key participants in providing value-added analysis and reporting to the Technology management team. The opportunity will provide exposure at the highest levels of the Technology management team and build expertise in a broad range of compelling areas, with career opportunities second to none available to people who show potential.
The Finance Manager will be responsible to:-
- Produce, review and analyze performance management reporting of monthly results and variances for Costs, Headcount, Capex and other Key Performance Indicators and execute the monthly close process
- Partner with the Technology leaders to develop budgets and forecasts
- Be the main contact for key stakeholders, responding to queries and requests as required
- Become a valued and trusted advisor to the Technology management team
- Influence the Technology leadership team in making sound strategic decisions for the business.
- Communicate effectively to senior Finance Management Team including the communication of complex ideas clearly.
- Partner closely with the Risk and technology office organizations on the resourcing and execution of the development priorities
- Partner with Technology and ETO finance teams on financial analysis, business metrics, financial reporting, special projects, and new business opportunities as appropriate
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant, who has gained an excellent academic profile (ideally with first time passes in accounting exams), and who has a progressive career history to date. You will be detail oriented, curious, and asks questions, both of management and of yourselves - and seeks to understand the context of their role in an organization. Having already gained operational finance experience in a large/global business environment, you will have ideally have experience partnering with a Technology group in a commercial finance role - however the key is exceptional business partnering and senior stakeholder influencing skills/experience. Experience with preparing business cases and project accounting is also highly desirable.