We currently have an excellent opportunity to join a market leading law firm based in the centre of Leeds, working in their Conveyancing department this is a Junior Fee Earner role where you will manage a caseload of Conveyancing files with the support of the Fee Earners. This is an ideal opportunity if you have experience of managing a small caseload and are looking for a firm that can help you develop your skills in Conveyancing. My client is happy to train if required but the successful applicant will have a strong knowledge of Conveyancing along with the ability to run a straight forward file.
Duties will include:
- Running a case load of client matters
- Dealing with matters at all stages, from instruction through to completion
- Obtaining and preparing file documentation
- Title checking
- Ordering land registry searches
- Checking of documents
- Handling telephone calls
- Preparing basic correspondence
Applicants must have experience of working in conveyancing, have the ability to manage a case files and the drive to have a career in Conveyancing.