Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
I am currently recruiting for a company who are number one within their industrial manufacturing industry. They are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer as the business has recently expanded their site and invested in new machinery to increase production. The maintenance engineer will benefit from working for a very reputable company who invest well into their employees as well as the company.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Maintenance Engineer must have a minimum of a NVQ L3 or equivalent in electrical engineering
·Maintenance Engineer must have an understanding of PLCs
·Maintenance Engineer must come from an industrial manufacturing background
· Maintenance Engineer must have an elec.0trical bias
Benefits of the role:
· Working for a market leading company who invest heavily into their employees
· Private healthcare package
· Very competitive basic salary with opportunities for overtime to boost your earnings
· Great company contribution to your pension
Commutable: Chesterfield, Buxton, Clay Cross, Alfreton, Ashbourne
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or contact Daniel Adjei.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.