The main purpose as the CRM manager will be to plan and deliver relevant communications to customers after purchase, in order to increase repeat custom.
A growing online retailer based in Crewe are looking for a CRM Manager to join their ambitious Marketing team. Set up over 5 years ago, with new investment from some well known names, it is an exciting time to join this growing company.
As the CRM Manager you be will expected to:
- Manage, streamline and develop the CRM system
- Help implement the strategy in order to increase repeat custom
- Utilise the CRM system to increase repeat business
- Manage and develop the CRM Executive
- Support the marketing team with any other adhoc duties
The successful CRM Manager you will have:
- 4+ years CRM experience
- Strong excel skills - comfy with pivot tables and stitching data sets together
Ability to pull insight out of data and use to influence email strategy
Understanding of the optimisation process
Understanding of email UX and best practice
Strong briefing skills
Experience working with email vendors