Workshop Manager - West London
My client, a successful Prestige dealership is currently recruiting for an experienced Workshop Manager to join their team based in West London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily running of the workshop in order to maintain a high level of productivity and quality repair. You will also be responsible for a team of Technicians.
- To meet departmental budgets
- To ensure customer requirements are fully understood and met
- Monitor individual and workshop efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators are met
- Identify individual training and development needs
- liaise between the workshop and service reception for customer updates
- Manage workshop standards
- Resolve customer issues
- Manage any customer dissatisfaction appropriately
- Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards
- Maintain and develop own skills and technical knowledge
Who we are looking for?
- Previous or current experience working as a Workshop Controller or Workshop Manager is essential
- You will have a positive attitude and a disciplined approach to work
What's on offer?
Up to £36,000 basic
If you are interested in this position, please register your interest NOW with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
Your CV will be forwarded to HCP International, a leading automotive recruitment consultancy established in 1998. The services advertised by HCP International are those of an Employment Business.