Site Engineer- Permanent
Site Engineer - Lincoln
TSA is an award winning independent specialist recruitment business. We focus on recruiting professionals in the construction, consultancy and civil engineering industries.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Engineer. Our client, a Civil Engineering contractor with a strong project portfolio ; are looking to appoint a Site Engineer to undertake setting out duties on a site
- As Site Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Setting Out & Surveying
- Maintaining line & level control
- Measurements & Calculations
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Providing technical assistance to the project team where required
- Coordinating the technical aspects of package handovers
- QA where required
- Checking the accuracy of sub-contractors work where required
Skills & Experience
Ideally you will be qualified to HNC level or above in an engineering or construction related subject, supported by 3+ years practical experience in the role of Site Engineer.
Any experience with RC structures, retaining walls, groundworks, drainage, foundations, civil engineering projects and water-industry related projects will be advantageous.
As part of their excellent benefits package, they offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible benefit scheme
- Company car or generous car allowance
- Family Healthcare
To apply for this role, please contact Alex Veil on or