Sales & Customer Service Coordinator
Sales & Customer Service Coordinator £21,000 - £22,000 Stowmarket/Bury St Edmunds. Professional, office experienced Sales & Customer Service Administrator/Coordinator required for an exceptional company to work in an extremely welcoming environment for a company that offers a rewarding career path as well as progressive salary rewards and an impressive portfolio of benefits.
Duties will include:
- Research and communicate opportunities to maximise the sales potential for the whole group.
- Respond to customer enquiries and support the sales managers.
- Build relationship with external customers and offer excellent customer service throughout the process from initial contact to responding to post sales query.
- Monitor, control and chase all projects
- Control and monitor quotations
- Manage databases and systems which capture marketing and sales information.
- Ensure follow up of all projects within the agreed timescale
- Manage and support the customer portal including customer training either over the telephone or face to face meetings.
- Generating new leads and find new profitable customers
- Follow up calls made to mailing campaigns to both existing and new business
- Undertake marketing activities such as supporting mailing campaigns and representing the company at exhibitions.
- Self- motivated, action orientated and results driven
- Well organised
- Ability to work to tight timescales and under pressure
- Creative and investigative mind
- Business acumen and ‘political’ awareness
- Team player
- Quick to learn and committed to change
- Customer focused and a good listener
The is a fantastic opportunity to join and leading local employer, we look forward to your application.