Legal Secretary- Casualty Team
Manchester City Centre Location
My client is a market leading law firm with several offices across the UK. With a nationwide client base and ever increasing national and international service portfolio, they are seeking to recruit a Secretary PA with experience of Legal Healthcare which covers - catastrophic injury, motor and disease.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Handling queries & enquiries from clients
- Arranging travel throughout the UK for the team.
- Audio typing of legal documents letters and other appropriate documentation
- Dealing with online and internal databases
- File maintenance and archiving
- Performing filling and organisation tasks in line with company procedures
- Dealing with post completion documentation and administration
- Amending documentation as required, track changing
- File Maintenance
- Diary and Email Management
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting other departments when necessary
- Data input
Salary is dependent on experience:- £19,000 - £23,000
Due to the amount of applications, if we do not get back to within a week, unfortunately you have not been successful.