Our award winning client is regarded as a leader in the sale and service of cars and commercial vehicles. They regard people as their most important asset and in order to remain leaders within the marketplace they want more professionals that are passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service throughout their business.
Their teams are given full support and training in an environment that recognises and rewards success.
Our client is seeking an experienced well-presented Service Advisor to join the Service team in Swindon. The successful candidate will be well organised and be able to demonstrate consistently high levels of customer service.
Working closely with workshop personnel including the Service Manager, the Workshop Controller and the Technicians, your role will include:
· The sale of service plans and extended warranties
· Booking in vehicles for repairs and initiating service documentation
· Upselling work identified on Vehicle health checks and regular service and MOT follow ups
· Swiftly update customer and vehicle history files accurately in accordance with Data Protection legislation
· Document all warranty work as per manufacturers; requirements and dealership policy
· Ensure all work has been carried out as detailed and charged f
The Successful Candidate:
You will be numerate and literate with an excellent telephone manner
Have strong and efficient PC and administration skills
Knowledge of workshop loading systems
Have the ability to sell incremental products and assess further sales opportunities
To apply for this role in the strictest confidence, please contact Irving Mitchell Appointments on. Candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted by shortly after CV submittal.
Irving Mitchell are automotive recruitment specialists. We handle many different roles and advertise, head hunt and represent professionals wishing to take their next career step within the automotive industry. Please contact us for further details on how we can help.
All applications are treated with discretion and adhere fully to the Data Protection Act 1998. Irving Mitchell is regarded as an employment agency within to the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.