Nursery Room Leader / Third in Charge
Are you looking for a new start in 2017? We are currently looking for a dynamic Third in Charge/Room Leader who is ready to progress into a Deputy Manager's role, to be part of an exciting new Nursery setting in Catford.
The Nursery brand is well established, this is their second to open, with their first being a well-known, beautiful, 'Outstanding' setting. This is an exciting opportunity to progress to a senior position whilst being part of something special from the start.
- Minimum of a Level 3 Qualification or higher in Early Years
- Experience and understand of working within Early Years Framework
- Demonstrable experience of Managing a Nursery Room
- Proof of Qualifications
- Ability to provide two satisfactory references
- Experience and understanding of key worker systems
- Enhanced DBS check or willingness to undergo check
- Ability to work cooperatively with team
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with team children, colleagues and parents
- Flexibility and availability to work varied shift patterns
In order to apply for this position please contact Gemma Rae-Leach. Please note all positions are subject to satisfactory child safety screening, eligibility to work checks and references.