Payroll Administrator - Firm of Accountants
Barber McLelland are working in partnership with a dynamic Firm of Chartered Accountants who are looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Administrator to work within the firms Payroll Bureau Division.
The organisation are highly ambitious and have experienced significant growth across all of their core services, this including the payroll bureau offering to their clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
Supporting the Payroll Bureau Manager, the position of Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in the management of a varied client portfolio from smaller limited companies through to companies with large weekly/monthly payrolls
- Process end to end payroll, including dealing with your own client queries
- Reviewing and checking all aspects of payroll process (starters, leavers, secondments, transfers and completion of all appropriate tax forms, variable data - e.g. bonus, advances, overtime, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple payrolls at any given time
- Successfully build and maintain strong working relationships with existing and new clients
- Assisting with Auto Enrolment transition for both new and existing clients
Skills and Qualities
The successful candidate will have proven experience working within a payroll bureau environment, along with a strong understanding current payroll legislation and auto enrolment. The ability to communicate effectively with both clients and staff members is also highly important.
The business will offer the successful applicant an excellent remuneration package and will provide an excellent supportive network from the senior management team.
Barber McLelland are a dedicated and niche recruitment consultancy service for the Accountancy Profession. Our area of expertise covers recruitment from part qualified accountants through to Partners and Directors within Big 4, National Accountancy Firms, through to Independent Accountants and Specialist Boutiques across the Yorkshire and East Midlands Region.
For more information about this role or for additional information on how we can assist you in securing your next career move, please contact Barber McLelland at www.bmrecruitment.co.uk