Chef de Partie
Absolute Taste is renowned as an award winning international event design and catering company. Since our very beginning, we have been fanatical about providing fabulous home-made food and world-class service. Our diverse business includes bespoke events, private aviation, restaurants, cafes and performance sports. Founder and Managing Director Lyndy Redding remains at the heart of Absolute Taste’s success. Passionate and dedicated to fabulous food, service and her excellent staff, Lyndy has built an organisation that retains these key values at its core. As part of the successful One Event Management Group, we provide an assurance of quality and a renewed ambition to keep great food and spectacular service at the centre of all we do.
Absolute Taste delivers consistently exquisite food to private or corporate business aircrafts at every London and South East England airport. Growing from the demands of our regular clientele, Absolute Taste Inflight is now a dedicated division of the company geared to providing a 24hr professional and efficient catering service to the airport of your choice. Absolute Taste offers a totally bespoke catering service for the aviation sector. Ensuring food is sourced from a handful of carefully selected suppliers we guarantee our food is fresh and full of flavour. We are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie for this exciting part of the business.
The ideal candiate will have previous experience within a similar environment and will be passionate about amazing food and exceptional service. We are looking for individuals who are used to working in this kind of environment to continue to take our inflight kitchen from strength to strength.
Key Accountabilities of a Chef de Partie
- Ensure that dishes are prepared and cooked according to the specific restaurant standards.
- Ensure that stock is rotated and controlled within the specific section of the kitchen.
- Ensure the cleaning schedule is adhered to and that cleaning tasks are completed.
- Maintain a detailed Knowledge of the full menu and be able to explain dish descriptions.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements under the H&S act 1974 and Food Hygiene.
- Ensure all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programmes are carefully adhered to.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a Chef de Partie role within a similar environment
- Fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the business.
- Ensure procedures are carefully followed at all times.
- Maintain a good level of understanding of the events industry.
- Builds effective and constructive relationships.
- Communicate clearly, professionally and concisely.
- Work collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals.
In return we offer:
*The opportunity to work alongside the top talent within the industry *Extensive training and development opportunities
*Career planning and progression
*Discounts in Absolute Taste restaurants
*25 days annual leave
Occasional night shifts may be required.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting role and have the opportunity to work in one of our award winning restaurants please send a CV and Covering Letter.
NB: To be considered for this position you must be legally allowed to live and work in the UK and have an excellent command of the English language. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.