Store Manager- Contemporary Lifestyle business- City of London
My client has established itself as a leading furniture business, selling funky and colorful products both online and from two large retail premises.
The business is growing rapidly and a third store is due to open on the edge of the City later this Spring and we are now recruiting an experienced Manager to run the business and lead the team of 11 staff.
The business owes its success in part to its premium customer service and as a Manager, your role will be to drive an optimal customer experience and manage the day-to-day running of the store.
The ideal candidate will be:
- a proven retail manager in a premium brand environment
- a frontrunner in all things customer service driven
- able to use their initiative and demonstrate confidence and common sense at all times
- an excellent listener and communicator
- a genuine people person
- a problem solver, calm and patient and tolerant
- a motivator, a leader, and a mentor
A bonus would be multi-site and/or new store opening experience.
If you are looking to join a friendly and growing business and love to sell good quality, lifestyle products, apply today!
YOU WILL NEED TO BE AVAILABLE TO START WORK BY 10 APRIL.