Accounts Payable Controller
Growing Property Development company based in Central London is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Controller to join its Finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller in a team of 3, the role is a sole role Accounts Payable Controller, so the successful candidate will be solely responsible for entire Accounts Payable Controller.
- Matching batching and coding invoices using Sage Line 200
- Raise purchase orders and be able to match these off once invoices are sent in. Be able to make to amendments should the need arise.
- Be the point of contact should subcontractors have any queries in relation to their invoices/payments.
- Develop the expenses procedure.
- Ensure the team follow the process and the expenses are reviewed by the Purchase Ledger Manager prior to being reviewed by the Financial Controller.
- Ensure subcontractors are paid in a timely manner
- Carry out payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Involved in month end close procedures
- Candidates must have solid Accounts Payable experience, in a sole role capacity
- Candidates must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Candidates should be looking for a long career in Accounts Payable, as such study support is not provided
- Candidates should have excellent interprersonal skills and communication skills, and a sense of humour
- Sage line 200 experience would be an advantage but is not essential
- Property experience would be an advantage but is not essential.