Centre of Cheltenham
Salary - £16,000 - £18,000
Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced Global company in providing administration support. This position would suit someone with some experience in data entry/ admin looking to expand on their skills. You will be joining a fun and friendly team who offer lots of opportunity for development and social/ charity events.
- Updating systems accurately and efficiently.
- Entering data accurately onto computer systems efficiently within agreed timescales.
- Handling queries on a daily basis.
- Creating and organising documentation in line with company policy.
We are looking for the following:
- Good standard of education is required to GCSE level (5 passes at C and above with English and Mathematics or equivalent)
- Keyboard skills are essential
- Officer experience would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, excel an advantage
- Good communication skills required.
- 25 days holiday
- Monday to Friday 9-5
- Christmas close down
- Long service sabbatical
- Private medical care
For immediate consideration send your CV to Georgie at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.