Chase and Holland are excited to be working exclusively on behalf of a fast paced service sector business within Lincoln area to recruit a dynamic Management Accountant. You will be working within a busy finance team, so you must have a can do attitude. This is a great opportunity for a part qualified Accountant whom is looking for a varied role and who are not afraid of a challenge. Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for the monthly management accounts for 2 subsidiaries and board reports
- Develop and prepare more detailed variance analysis and drilling into variances
- Monthly rolling forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Journals, Accruals and Prepayments
- Preparation of statutory reporting
- Implement and prepare more detailed management information including KPI's to add value
- Develop to become the number two to the FC, supervising the management accounts team
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Assisting other members of the team with other accounts duties
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking a varied role; due to the size and pace of the team you will have a flexible attitude and a confident manner. You will be able to provide solutions to problems and in turn you will receive great support within the role in terms of future growth opportunities and study support. You will be a dynamic, passionate, driven accountant who is actively studying CIMA or ACCA.
As well as exceptional exposure and development opportunities they also offer a competitive salary, study support and excellent package.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.