Our client is a Global IT and Network services provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Marketing manager will be responsible for leading the marketing programme for the full marketing lifecycle.
- Create and implement strategic marketing plan.
- Work with various departments to finalise marketing budgets.
- Create strong campaigns for both on and off line platforms.
- Conduct market research and help develop the company’s value proposition.
- Produce marketing materials with the use of external agencies to develop the company’s positon.
- Develop materials and campaigns that produce demand for services.
- Generate leadership campaigns and work with other leading organisations to position the client as a leader in the market.
- Work cross functionally to devise Go-To-Market plans.
- Ensure that all opportunities created from campaigns are logged to support reporting.
- Portfolio management of stakeholders to drive directed initiatives.
- Help drive SQL and MQL initiatives.
- Produce reports on the marketing campaign.
Skills & Experience:
- 6-10 years’ marketing experience from within a managed services provider and/or technical vendor.
- Strong experience in communications and events.
- Excellent knowledge of the ICT service and solutions space.
- Experience in the B2B market and marketing to enterprise companies.
- The ability to work in a hands on, high pressured and fast paced role.
- Great communication skills, along with strong reporting and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management abilities.
- Confident and ambitious.
- The willingness to go the extra mile whenever required.
- The South.