Automotive Service Advisor, Oldham
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced automotive Service Advisor / Supervisor for a superb Volkswagen dealership in Oldham.
Our client has been awarded No.1 in 'The Sunday Times Best Big Company To Work For' 2016
Do you want to join in their success?
The Role of Service Advisor / Supervisor
As a Service Advisor / Service Supervisor you will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and care at all times for vehicle servicing and repair. In this role you are the principal point of contact for all customer communication while the vehicle is in our clients’ Retail Centre.
As Service Advisor / Service Supervisor you will:
• Have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with customers face to face or over the phone.
• Always deliver an incredible experience to all, whether internal or external customers.
• As a Service Advisor / Supervisor you will be quick to identify the needs of the customers and opportunities to upsell.
• Be able to work to tight timescales and thrive on the pressure of a busy service department.
• Alongside your customer first attitude, you will maximising sales, maintain customer retention and over achieve on targets.
• Display passion for the product and delivering incredible customer service will be evident in everything you do.
Your Responsibilities as Service Advisor / Service Supervisor
• Provide an outstanding level of customer care ensuring the highest standards of satisfaction at all times
• Book service and repair work always ensuring workshop and parts availability
• Keep customers fully informed of progress and advise of extra work needed
• Organise loan car bookings
• Invoice on time and accurately used warranty transactions are submitted and invoiced daily
• Obtain and process payments according to Inchcape policy
• Achieve hours sold targets as a member of a motivated team, Ensuring the WIP is kept to a minimum (Treating everyday as month end)
• Maintain accurate customer records on Kerridge & Dialog
• Help deliver balance scorecard results for department to meet Manufacturers expectations
• Make telephone follow-up / Up sell / Progress calls
• Convert as many inbound / outbound calls into bookings as possible
To be a success in the role of Service Advisor / Service Supervisor, you will have:
• Effective communication skills
• Commitment to delivering customer excellence
• A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
• Computer literacy
• A keen eye for detail
• Previous experience in a target driven role
In the role of Service Advisor / Service Supervisor, you will have On Target Earnings of
£20,000 to £25,000, depending on experience. This is made up of a guaranteed base salary, plus additional bonuses based on selling targets and there is on offer great benefits including:
• 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years (plus Bank Holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Discount gym membership
• Vehicle purchase discount, Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
• Cycle to work scheme
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Service, aftersales, aftermarket, motor, automotive, vehicle, car, dealership,