This role is based within a manufacturer so there will be shift work as well as salaried positions, however the business is growing so there may be an increase in the overall number of employees. This role would be ideal for a trouble shooter who enjoys a challenging role within a business that is perfect for someone to come in and make process improvements and streamline procedures internally.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing numerous payrolls for over 300 employees on a monthly basis
- Responsible for all of the pension auto enrolments and the pension administration
- Become a payroll system super user and be the main point of contact for any payroll and payroll system queries
- Processing P45/P60, SSP/SMP, starters/Leavers, holiday pay
- Ensuring all office functions are running smoothly, service contracts are kept up to date, office standards are maintained and general administration is kept on top of.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong background in payroll
- Must be able to work alone and confidently answers any queries and questions which arise
- Ability to analyze and report on data
- Knowledge of Sage payroll system would be an advantage
- Exceptional customer service skills
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.