Credit Control Team Leader
Credit Control Team Leader | Falkirk | Permanent Role
Change Recruitment Group are working on an exclusive basis with one of our key clients to recruit an experienced Credit Control Team Leader to join their growing business.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a business that has seen continued success across the division and the wider group which has been driven by both organic growth as well as a series of acquisitions.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Credit Controller who has exposure working with credit insurance policies and has a passion for process improvement. This role would ideally suit someone with over 5 years’ experience within Credit Control who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Key tasks & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for identifying areas for improvements within the team
· Responsible for producing on-going development plans for team members
· Responsible for ensuring that credit limits are in place on all sales ledger balances
· Ensure all credits are dealt with in the correct accounting period
· Ensure credit control and credit insurance policies are in place on all sales ledger balance
· Ensure all cash is posted daily and allocated where possible
· Ensure overdue debts are followed up regularly and problem accounts
· Dealing with and resolving any queries
You should have excellent interpersonal skills and be confident liaising with individuals at all levels both externally and internally.
For more information please apply directly