£19,500 basic salary and £25,000 basic salary
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
As one of the largest Motor Retailer in the UK Vertu Motors` continued success is based on strong performance, growth and leadership; at our expanding Renault Derby dealership we strive to employ the right people. It is a fast paced place to work so we are looking for experienced preparation technicians to join our team! Our Mission Statement "To deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust". As such we don`t invite just anyone to become part of our team; we look for colleagues with determination and commitment to take our business forward with passion, drive and integrity.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
• Customer Satisfaction (CSI): To take responsibility to achieve the highest possible customer
satisfaction levels by providing a quality of service that means Customers would not consider using our competitors.
• Technical Knowledge: To maintain high level of technical knowledge and ensure you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements.
• Efficiency: To consistently maintain high levels of overall efficiency (hours sold vs. hours attended).
• Quality: To uphold Company and manufacturer quality standards and ensure all work undertaken meets customer expectations in relation to repairs carried out and to ensure repeat repairs are minimised.
• Delivering our Duty of Care: To ensure 100% compliance with the Vehicle Health Check process and that repair order write ups are clear and concise specifying concern, cause and cure (the three C`s).
• Standards: To maintain your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensure you understand and comply with all health and safety regulations and that customer vehicles are appropriately protected while in our care.
If you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.