EMEA Financial Planning Analyst
Marc Daniels is currently recruiting an EMEA Financial Planning Analyst on behalf of a market leading business in the retail industry based in West London. The role is responsible for financial reporting and analysis of various aspects of the business.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting to the divisional CFO, Divisional Executive Management team and group finance
- Responsible for accurate consolidation of financial statements and KPI (countries, legal entities)
- Pro-active and hands-on analysis of financial and commercial performance of the Divisional Operations, including identifying problem areas and making recommendations for financial and operational improvements (CAPEX, Sales, Margin)
- Prepare and coordinate planning cycles (forecast, budget and business plan) within the Division
- Monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the company's financial status and performance
- Further improve controlling processes (reporting package, planning, business reviews)
The successful candidate will be ACCA or CIMA qualified with minimum of 3 years working experience in financial controlling and analysis. You will have good knowledge and experience with consolidation and data warehouse systems. Strong sense of teamwork, hands on attitude and good business understanding.