Graduate Sales Executive
Our Client is a forward thinking and unique independent manufacturing company offering products, solutions and professional technical support .
The job purpose would be to achieve maximum sales, growth and account penetration within an assigned area and sectors. Selling the company's products and related services through outbound telesales, electronically and face to face.
You will eventually take on the following responsibilities:
- Promotes /sells / develops and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting. logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyse the territory/market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization's products/services.
- Plan and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment
Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of new products and applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent media and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Degree educated • Vibrant, creative attitude to growing customers and revenue •.Full driving licence
• Closer - awesome people skills whether on the phone or in person, able to converse on all levels and be approachable. • Can do attitude - hands on approach and able to complete tasks/hit deadlines • Will to win- competitive, driven and nice. • Fast mover - you get it done and use initiative • Online - strong knowledge and good use of social media platforms including Twitter, instagram etc.
• Research skills with the ability to deliver reports to senior management
• Happy to work and manage own diary as well as be committed to the team and company success