Well-established, international catering company is looking for an experienced and qualified Financial Controller to join its Central London based Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Director and supervising a team of 4, duties will include:
Responsible for the preparation of the consolidated management accounts of the 4 entities of the Group.
Responsible for overseeing the reconciliation of the consolidated Balance Sheet.
Group reporting responsibility with the submission of the consolidated account to the Parent company on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly Operating Statement reporting.
- Production of the operating cost Food and Beverage, Salaries costs and other overheads.
- Liaising with Paris and Brussels Finance teams for the monthly accounts consolidation.
- Liaising with company auditors and tax advisors for the year-end audit process.
- Responsible for overseeing invoicing, debt management and cash planning.
- Revenue cycle control with detailed and accurate review on weekly basis.
- VAT Accounts submission and liaising on VAT matter with HMRC.
- Responsible for the maintenance of SUN/Vision Accounting systems.
- Assisting the Finance Director in on-going projects and ad hoc request.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent) - essential
- Relevant Financial Controller level experience, including solid technical accounting and management reporting experience - essential
- Staff management experience - essential
- Solid MS Excel skills - essential
- Hands on approach - essential
- Strong communicator - essential
- Catering / Food Services industry experience - desirable
- International company experience - desirable
- Fluent french - desirable
- SUN/Vision experience- desirable