Our client, a leading integrated financial services firm, incorporating Accounts, Wealth and Legal teams, is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a well-established practice with excellent future career prospects.
The main responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of sole trade, partnership, limited company and personal tax clients
- Identifying and managing planning opportunities and general business support for clients
- Staff supervision and training
- Liaising with clients, both face to face and over the phone
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence and enquiries
- Working closely with the partners to develop the growth strategy for the practice
- Managing workflow and ensuring that all HMRC and Companies House filing deadlines are met
- Completion and submission of CT600s & CT61s
- Preparation of year end forms P11D
This is a full-time permanent position based in Liskeard, Cornwall with starting salary of £32,000 - £36,000. The company has an excellent reputation for developing and mentoring their employees.
To find out more about the above position, please apply with an updated version of your CV.