Aftersales Executive / Service Advisor
Are you an experienced administration professional looking for a new challenge? If so, our client are recruiting and they want to hear from you!
When global automotive retailing group, commenced with its first Mercedes-Benz dealership more than 45 years ago, it started on its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes-Benz retailer. Their UK dealerships operate under their corporate business, with 9 dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester market areas.
Due to continued business success and growth, they are now looking to expand their team through the recruitment of an experienced Service Advisor / Aftersales Executive at Mercedes Benz of Solihull.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining their team in the role of Service Advisor / Aftersales Executive, you will provide an administrative function in the service department ensuring that all invoicing takes place in an accurate and timely manner and that documentation is processed in line with company procedures. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Maximising available hours to ensure sold hours targets are achieved.
- Promote other services and products to customer as appropriate.
- Raise vehicle job cards for each job and pass to workshop control of scheduling, ensuring that all service documentation is completed
- Notify customers of all problems or additional work required and gain authority to proceed.
- Liaise effectively with customer booking, workshop loading and parts operation.
- Keep customers fully and regularly informed of changes to costs and expected completion times/dates.
- Meet customer and explain work done and invoice details, ensuring that payment is made before vehicle is released.
- Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively.
- The recording of vehicle details and service histories accurately and the effective operation of a customer follow-up system
- Accurately maintain the document control systems and the cash / credit accounting systems
Who are they looking for?
The ideal Service Advisor / Aftersales Executive will require excellent telephone and customer facing handling / communication skills are essential to the role to ensure their customers receive the high standard of service they expect. The successful candidate will ideally possess previous experience of a similar role. You will also:
- Product knowledge.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- IT literate.
- Attention to detail.
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as their Service Advisor / Aftersales Executive, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary of £22,074and a great range of benefits.
If you feel you have the passion for customer service and the drive to move their business forwards, we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Service Advisor / Aftersales Advisor.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.