VP Sales - Tax Software Solutions and Toolkits
Senior Sales Executive (Vice President) - Tax Software Solutions and Toolkits, £70k to £90k basic salary depending on experience with excellent uncapped OTE, City of London
We are seeking a Seniors Sales professional with experience of generating revenue within a data, financial software, banking, exchange or clearing house environment to lead sales of our client’s Tax Software Solutions and Toolkits. They are a prestigious global financial information services company with a client base including the most significant institutional participants in the financial market place. The role requires a practical working knowledge of tax regimes, and is a mixture of account management and new business acquisition.
This opportunity is within our client’s Managed Services division, one of the fastest growing and exciting business units in the company. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for selling their Tax Solutions for Due Diligence, Reporting, Advisory and Outsourcing Services to Banks and buy side firms across the UK. Their solutions help financial institutions comply with tax rules and cross border payments.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- All aspects of Sales for our client’s tax software solutions toolkits
- Generation of a pipeline for new business prospects
- Account renewals and price increases
- Building solid relationships with customers and prospects
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge
- Participation in sales conferences and special events
Our client would like to meet with quick learning, high energy candidates who have:
- Experience of generating revenue within a data, financial software, banking, exchange or clearing house environment
- Practical working knowledge of tax regimes (e.g. CDOT, FATCA and / or the Common Reporting Standard)
- A good academic background
- Excellent scheduling, prioritisation and time management skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel and complete tasks to tight deadlines
- The capability to manage the entire sales process
- A high level of comfort dealing with senior level negotiations
- Language skills are not essential but always useful
To apply for this rewarding opportunity, please submit your CV, taking care to highlight your relevant skills and experience.
Mead Partners are Search and Recruitment specialists for the FinTech and Financial Services sectors. Follow us on LinkedIn or on Twitter @meadpartnersltd to receive information on all our latest roles.