Partnerships Development Manager - Charity
Partnerships / Corporate Development Manager - Charity
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading inspiring charity for a Partnerships Development Manager. Based in their London office you will enjoy working with a dynamic and passionate team together with an excellent benefits package.
Your role will be to identify, develop and secure new corporate, commercial and brand-led partnerships and relationships. You will lead on identifying and securing new partnerships, supporting and contributing to the Partnerships team income and annual target.
There is already a strong pipeline in place and now looking for you to bring your experience and energy to continue this.
- Minimum 3 years experience within a fund raising environment
- Experienced in new business development and negotiating at a senior level
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self motivated, highly organized and able to work on own initiative with a confident presentation style
In return you will enjoy working in a fun and dynamic environment with the following benefits:-
- Subsidized Lunch
- Pension Scheme
- Health Scheme/Plan
- Free Parking
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
Corporate Development Manager | Partnership Development Manager | Fund Raising Manager | Corporate Partnership Manager | Business Development Manager | Charity |