Up to £20,000
A dynamic Purchasing Administrator is sought by a leading print company in the Sheffield area.
Working as part of a highly skilled and disciplined team, you will primarily be tasked with providing support to Procurement, and controlling the department`s daily order workflow.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Raise purchase orders within MIS system and send to vendors.
- Progress chase all orders.
- Update WIP list with orders placed and ensure that all deliveries are made on time and in full
- Expediting for the team
- Complete Goods Receipt Note within MIS system once orders have been delivered
- Manage stock levels for items held on stock, monitor order levels and replenish stock once re-order level reached
- Provide statistical information for stock usage and costs
Required Skills & Experience
- Exposure to a procurement/supply chain position is essential, ideally within a print-related environment
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- PC literate, MS Office experience
- Good attention to detail and ability to use own initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Strong planning skills.
- Ability to work within business-critical processes without deviation.
This is a permanent staff position, with a salary of circa £19,000 DOE.
For further information, please apply with an up to date CV.