As an established growing company the role of Insight Analyst is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy an excellent monthly salary and benefits package. The company is established approximately 10 years and create data driven products to assist their clients trade more effectively; offering a portfolio of modular, flexible products to deliver the correct long term analytics solution.
As an Insight Analyst you will provide analysis of data from a variety of sources to deliver actionable and valuable insights to clients; providing day to day analytical support for the company’s waste management software to proactively identify opportunities and Insights for the client base and company.
The Insight Analyst will carry out the following:
- Provide proactive insights and timely communication on waste to the client.
- Support the Insight Manager and Relationship Manager in delivery of client requirements for proactive, tactical and ad-hoc analysis and product/service development opportunities.
- Ensure clients’ issues are resolved quickly and the root cause is identified and managed.
- Liaise with the company software development teams for software changes.
- Continuously improve the quality, timelines and value of the insights.
The successful candidate for the role of Insight Analyst will have the following:
- Strong analytical background
- Good knowledge and experience in SQL
- Knowledge of retail operations processes and procedures
- Good track record of using data to provide valuable commercial impact
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience of working in a client/supplier facing role
- Ideal if you have knowledge or experience of SPSS, SRSS, SAS, Tableau
In return the Insight Analyst will receive a basic salary of £30-45k You will also receive 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and one extra day for your birthday, Private Health Care after 3 month probationary period, Pension scheme after 1 years’ service, Season ticket loan or loan for car parking.