Sales Executive - Concierge Services
My client prides them selves on being a market leading employer that offers competitive employee benefits, a high achieving work environment and opportunity for employees to grow their careers. With one of the most outstanding shopping portfolios in the country, a career with this organisation offers the chance to be part of a company that is redefining retail.
Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced B2B Sales Executive within Concierge Services.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build sales pipeline in line with sales targets
- Source new clients for all B2B sales opportunities across the Services platform
- Utilise external business network opportunities such as LCCI, WLB, GK
- Work with Brand Ventures Mall Retail to maximise opportunities for both sides from prospective clients
- Manage inbound sales requests to grow business opportunities
- Client account management
- Build & maintain relationships with clients and suppliers, ensuring expectations are clarified and met
- Respond promptly to all enquiries and be an effective conduit between colleagues and clients to ensure good running of services
- Ensure customer satisfaction is delivered through feedback and evaluation
- Maintain contact with clients and communicate on a regular basis
- Ensure client relationships are managed professionally and acquire testimonials and feedback from clients
- Maintain client database and provide timely and accurate reporting to the business on client relations
- Comply with all policies regarding technical, administrative and financial compliance, and ensure quality control at all times
- To maximise B2B sales from tenants including retailers, click and collect partners and service partners
- Work alongside Management teams to build relationships with retailers and tenants and understand their media objectives
- Attend workshops and briefings
- Develop sales collateral
- Develop and maintain strong commercial relationships with all current centre retailers to obtain their support in the promotion of guest services and increase revenue streams through B2B channels.
- Financial Analysis and Reporting:
- Achieve and present quarterly revenue targets agreed with the Concierge Service Delivery Manager & Guest Experience Manager.
- Provision and articulation of management information in the form of reports, presentations and analysis and participation and contribution to management meetings
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Experience in sales environment and a proven track record in B2B sales
- Experience of account management, with full understanding of relationship management in a B2B environment
- Proven communicator with strong interpersonal, presentation and creative skills
- Excellent administration skills and computer literate in Microsoft programmes : Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
If this exciting opportunity is of interest and you have the relevant experience and skills then please do get in contact .